GIVE YOURSELF THE GIFT OF RENEWAL…
As we tiptoe into the first days of spring, do you find yourself longing to feel more alive? Are your body, mind, and creative spirit yearning to shake off the cobwebs of winter? Join yoga instructor Joshua Lewis and author Trevor Corkum for Time to Awaken, an intimate two-day urban retreat in east end Toronto. In a quiet, light-filled studio bordering onto a protected ravine, we’ll engage in revitalizing yoga, deep meditative practice, and a range of reflective writing practises designed to nourish your body and sharpen your sensory awareness. While honouring the quiet rhythms of late winter, we’ll embrace the energetic calling of spring, leaving you anchored in body and mind. With special musical guest.
No prior yoga or writing experience necessary. All equipment will be provided. Our workshop location is TTC accessible—just a short walk south from Coxwell or Woodbine stations.
Please note this is a non-residential urban retreat. Out of town participants will be responsible for their own accommodation.
Price: $195 per person + HST
Saturday, April 6
1:00 PM Arrive & Settle
1:30 PM Yoga
2:30 PM Story Circle
3:15 PM Healthy Snack Break
3:30 PM Meditative Nature Walk
4:15 PM Reflective Writing & Journalling
5:00 PM Yoga
Sunday, April 7
10 AM Healthy Breakfast
11 PM Spring Renewal Intention Setting
11:30 PM Guided Chakra Visualization/Meditation
12:00 PM Music Performance by special guest
WORKSHOP PRICE INCLUDES:
- 3 yoga/meditation sessions
- reflective writing and journaling exercises
- outdoor walking meditation (weather permitting)
- healthy plant-based afternoon snack on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday
- special musical guest performance
- use of yoga equipment, outdoor space, walking trails
- tea, special treats, and discounts on private writing and yoga sessions
Time to Awaken is intentionally designed to be a small and intimate retreat, with only a handful of available spaces. Please contact Joshua Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Full payment is due upon registration.
1. Cash or cheque (contact email@example.com)
2. Email money transfer (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Credit Card via Paypal (additional processing fees apply; please contact Joshua)